Moccasin Upper sewing machine.
This brand new stitching machine model ESS 828HT -M is designed for shoemakers of high quality and traditional moccasins.
One of the workings that are still carried out today by master shoemakers and historical international brands. It consists in joining the "mirror" of the pre-assembled upper with a leather strip or simply sewing the mirror with natural or synthetic threads of various thickness to recall a hand-stitching effect.
The result will be to obtain high quality shoe characterized by elegance and refinement.
- Dimension 80 x 90 x h 170cm.
- Net weight 400 Kg.
- Compressed air: 8 bar.
- Voltage 400V.
- Brushless motor.
- Touchscreen keyboard for parameter setting.
- Max speed 450 stitch point-minute.
- Hydraulic foot.
- Pneumatic foot lifter.
- Constant lockstitch positioning.
- Stitch thickness on base sewing table utilized.
- Stitch length on base the sewing table utilized.
- Automatic lubricating system.
- Possibility to make a grooving or slitting channeling while stitch.
- Automatic last point closing.
- Machine moveable by forklift.
- Fast and easy to adjust to stitching all kind of material.
- High productivity.
- Low Maintenance.