ESS430 Bottom Sole Lockstitching Machine Mckay Blake
Can be used for sewing the bottom (rubber or leather material) with the insole by 2 thread. With the patented device is possible to obtain straight sewing and also increasing the shoe confort. The machine can close the last stitch point on the sole with grooving channeling. The machine is equipped with a high horn designed for easy sewing of :
Shoes, Boots, Long riding boots, mocassin, sandals..
- Low electrical consumption.
- Small dimension.
- Low year maintenance.
- Dimension: 95x 70 x h179 cm.
- Net weight Kg. 400
- Voltage/Voltaggio 230 V – 50/60 Hz.
- Speed (point/minute) : 800 rpm
- Horn height: 48 cm.
- Bobbin thread from 0,6 to 1,2 mm.
- Machine thread from 0,6 to 1,2 mm.