This bottom edge trimming machine
cuts excess welt, midsole and outsole stock from the outside edge of Goodyear welted shoes.
the machine will readily cut materials up to 17 mm in thickness. The machine leave shoe edge marge uniform quality rounding this easer and quicly operation permit to increase production with reduced cost.
The new sysyem (2° edge margin) is utilized in goodyear welted process for trimming at 2 pre-set width edge marge,
1° width marge toe, ball cave and 2° edge marge around hell side. This extra marge leaved permit to facilitate heel pressing operation.
The operator during the working cycle can action this function with knob pedal if required.
In stitch-down (ideal) shoes process the BTF is utilized for cuts upper, midsole and outsole from outside edge.
for obtain a good egde pressing and reactivate the glue on the upper the up wheel could be heated.
After the BT-F operation the shoes are ready for the next process of sewing by fioretto outsole stitching machine model ESS828HT.
- Dimension: 80 x 96 x h 160 cm. - Net weight: 477 Kg.
- Voltage: 230/400V. 50-60Hz.- Kw 0.6 - Air compressed : 6 Bar.
- Electronic speed variable for: STEEL WHEELS.
- Pneumatic wheels opening.
- Up wheel heated. Reducted diameters for small cave shape of women shoes.
- Width of material to trimming adjustable (standard 6 mm).
- Max trimming thckness 17mm.
- Machine moveable by forklift.
- Fast and easy knife replacing.
- knife grinding device.
- Low annual maintence.